Oct 6, 2014

The Return of Autumn

MY HIATUSES are growing more and more frequent, but I am back for the time being. It has been an eternity since my last blog post, however, I am incredibly excited to start blogging again! Autumn is here and winter is quickly approaching. With the change of seasons comes a drastic influx of holiday celebrations. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Dayall of my favorite things mashed into a few months. 

Unfortunately, I am currently experiencing anti-autumn weather. The temperature reaches approximately 80 degrees during the day, then cools to a frigid 60 at night. Clearly, my style has been limited to utilizing autumn-appropriate colors, instead of preferred chunky knits and corduroy pants. With this new season, I hope to blog more often, injecting style posts into With An IK. I love the beautiful textures and rich jewel tones that autumn and winter often bring, so I am ecstatic to share that on my blog. 

To kick off my second favorite season, here is the I Heart Fall Tag (originally found on Jen's blog, From Head to Toe). 

1. Favorite Fall lip product? Wet n' Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in Black Orchid.

2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish? Here Today Aragon Tomorrow by OPI

3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink? Green Tea Latte, iced with soy milk. 

4. Favorite Fall Candle?
 Teakwood & Tobacco by PF Candle Co.
5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory? My forest green tweed scarf (made from a vintage kilt).

6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
 Haunted anything!
7. Favorite Halloween movie? Fright Night.

8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween? Peppermint Patties and stale Peeps.

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!
 Either Medusa or a Water Nymph.
10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall? The crisp air and cosy feeling. 




No comments:

Post a Comment