Apr 7, 2014

21 Questions About Me

WELL, WELL, WELL. Look at me being a real blogger! Three more posts and I will surpass last year's amount, sad as that is. I was perusing a few blogs last night and discovered Le Beauty Girl, or, Ysis Lorenna. Her blog layout is bright, clean, and crisp, and she has a bounty of interesting articles, so go check her out! Since I consider myself to be a tenderfoot in the blogging department, I decided to do the 'Get To Know Me' tag. Without further ado, let's get started: twenty-one facts you probably didn't need to know about moi.

1. Are you named after anyone? | Mais oui! I'm named after the coolest lady on the planet, and I've known her since I was a wee fetus. She's almost eighty years old and still practices ballet every day.

2. When was the last time you cried? | Frankly, up until the age of 13, I was a walking disaster. Endless waterworks. Fortunately, I practically never cry now. The last time was a couple weeks ago; just a couple drops, during the final scene of Meet the Robinsons. Hey, I'm cool.

3. Do you have kids? | Nope, but I've got a proper food baby at the moment...

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? | Well, I'm super hip, so, yes. Yes, I would. ;-)

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? | 90% of the words I say are said with a sarcastic undertone. My friends and family are used to it now, so they assume everything out of my mouth is a load of poo. Also, did you know the prefix sarc- means 'to tear at one's flesh'? Sheds a different light on the sarcastic movement does it not?

6. Will you ever bungee-jump? | Will I? The proper question would be, when am I going again? Hello, I'm a bit of an adrenaline junkie.

7. What’s your favorite cereal? | Blueberry Morning or Apple Jacks.

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? | If observing from afar: height, hair, and posture. If I'm shaking hands and looking at him/her straight on -- bone structure (Cumberbatch or Morgan, anyone?).

9. What is your eye colour? | Mud-pie brown.

10. Scary movie or happy endings? | Horror > All film genres.

11. Favorite scents? | Fried chicken, horses, and sweet grass.

12. Summer or winter? | I love summer for its sunshine and coconut sunscreen, and winter for its crisp air and peaceful silence.

13. Computer or television? | My laptop, Beauregard, accompanies me everywhere.

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? | South Korea.

15. Do you have any special talents? | I read freakishly fast, and my level of retention is very high. Lit nerds, unite! I also am quite good at shorthand, and I bake a delectable apple and gruyere pie. ;-)

16. Where were you born? | 90210

17. What are your hobbies? | Professional television-watching, perfecting recipes, learning languages, star charting, reading everything, and writing lots and lots.

18. Do you have any pets? | No, but I'd like a St. Bernewfie and a Greyhound. I've already named them!

19. Favorite movie? | If you had a couple months to spare, I'd regale you with the plots, character development, and underlying themes of all my favorites. No one wants to hear that, so: In Bruges, The Sound of Music, Billy Elliot, War Horse, and Devil's Pass.

20. Do you have any siblings? | J'ai un frere et deux soeurs. One brother, two sisters.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? | Happy, healthy, and humble - despite my inevitable future of fame and fortune. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment